Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Shopping^_^

Today early jiu wake up jor,

coz yerterday promise my mum

will accompany her to Jusco member day.(by force T.T)

After we eat our breakfaSt,

10.00 we walk in jusco,

i saw not too much ppl oni,then i dun hav regret accompany mum go jusco,

But!after 11 a.m ,Walau!many ppl dou,

Hak sei me!!!

I think tat we girls shopping will become terrifying,

But 2day i change my mind jor,

the aunt aunt when got many offer they will become more

terrifying then girls (>_
At jusco i duno is gud luck or bad luck,

i meet dou my moral teacher(gone!!)

luckily she dun hav say:Chong jing wen mana gambar projet moral kamu!

thank God~~

And i also meet dou my classmate[Eu jinn],

wakaka,eu jinn acommpany his sister buy bra haha,let me noe jor

wat a gentleman guy^^

And i also ,eet dou my friend[sym mun]too,

she become her mummy de maid haha~~

i'm so free n shopping around no need be maid \(^.^)/

when we shopping finish jor,

when i watch my phone

Wah,4pm jor

i total shopping jor 6 hour,

my leg vry pain

but i'm hapi,

cause i buy jor many thing

but my mum pay hahaha!

2day my mum ,my aunt & me totally use RM2000++

our wallet become thinner jor (wu~wu~wu)

i lack of money again!!

Money!Money!Money!

I LOVE MONEY!

No comments:

Post a Comment