Monday, December 21, 2009

Lucky Draw~~



Wah~~~i'm so happy today,


i got the prize ady,


yeah,yeah,yeah


Last monday,when i have my breakfast at 12.30 p.m>.<


my phone have rang,


And i answered my phone,


a girl have told me ,


i got the lucky draw prize,


(Har???wat lucky draw??)wondering~


she said at the mines de book exhibition


de lucky draw~


I remember ady,


[tatday i went for the book exhibition,


there was very bored,dun hav i wan de books,


So i walked here walked there loh~


suddenly,a girl ask me to fill up a form for the


beauty lucky draw]


Wah~~i got the prize leh~~


I GOT THE PRIZE!!!???


i'm so bad luck de,


impossible tat i got the lucky draw lo!


she cal me 21 Dec(today)go to their office to take the prize


Today when i reach there got many ppl lo~


the girl(maybe the office de manager)


cal us to line up to drawing the prize brand,


there got KOSE,M.A.C,ESTEE LAUDER & others~


i got the ESTEE LAUDER!


tat was a perfume set~


the set got a bottle of Bath&shower gel,Perfumed body lotion


& a bottle of White Linen Perfume 75ml~


YES!~~


I LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment