Friday, December 18, 2009

Kuala Selangor ~~海运

Y the fish so surprise!!?? (weird)
晒虾饼~

晒虾饼~~



晒虾饼~~~



海运 seafood restaurant ~~




Actually,my dad is plan going to visit my 小婶婶new born de baby girl,

After go fetch jor my aunt&uncle(which my dad sis & bro-in-law)

we start going to Kepong my小叔叔home to visit the baby girl

We reach there almost 1.00 p.m something,

the baby girl was very cute,

but she keep sleeping dun choi me=.=

Haiz,i'm so ugly meh??

ugly until a baby girl also cant attract dou??

Sad~~

My uncle sudden implusive wan go Kl selangor,

OMG,

BUT luckily tat from Kepong go Kl Selangor not so far jek,

almost 1hour15mins can reach there,

At Kl Selangor my mum also din buy seafood wan,

coz very expansive,

Cheat ppl wan,Cheh!

When wan go back home,

my aunt said wan go massage,

Gone!I'm very tired jor leh~

but my dad say he also wan go massage,

After my dad,mum,aunt&uncle massage finish

almost 9.00p.m jor,

After reach home the 1st thing i do

is bath,then have a nice nap~~

midnight i wan see movie again leh!






No comments:

Post a Comment