Thursday, April 22, 2010

Secret~

I know i'm stupid~
it already pass very long time,
I knew u all will ask,
y u still cant put it down?
i duno,
i just cant~
u may scold me idiot,
... ...
i keep it in my heart long time ago~
i depress myself forget,
force myself dun let the tears come out,
i thought i success to forget about it,
but, i'm wrong,
i din forget it at all!
i only keep it deeply in my heart,
n lock it
... ...
today~
because of 1 topic~
the things tat i keep it nicely in my heart,
explosive!
i even cant control my tears,
n wat emotion i should do,
so,
i went to toilet,
use the water cold myself down~
sorry tat i scared u guys~
Maybe,is the time i need to forget~
okay~i admit is i must forget it long time ago ;)
But,
just let the time help me forget it~
... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment