Sunday, April 4, 2010

Problems~

Obsessed with Korea,
obsessed with korea view,
obsessed with korea foods,
obsessed with anything in korea,
obessed with kim ryeo wook ;>
obssesed with super junior,
but,i hate Bigbang,they r so ego,
Hav an impulse to live in Korea,:)
Chole n i hav promise tat,we two will go korea after ten years,
she said giv us ten years time to earn more money,
to hav a luxurious Korea travel!
promise dun broke tat promise chloe :>
Last week,chat v my cousin sis,Rounie
she decided study japan education,
sound awesome~
I "warned"her must go japan study,
cause,i can go japan find her n shopping shopping,vacation!
^__^cant stop imagine tat,
Stop dreaming 1st, come back !
yesterday,my piano teacher told me,
next year april exam piano practical,
so after spm need to practise piano hardlt,
BUT,i'm going to work after spm ,full time~
so piano n working
Which to choose?
i'm been thinking so long time,
still cant find out an answer~
>annoying<
this situation make we remember the poem that miss lian taught,
the road not taken,lolz~
I had left the group,
from the begining olny post sch class thing,
then,the group getting un-actively,
now,post nonsense!
Can they care my feeling?
if u is me,wat u will feel?
think lah guys~
u wan joke can,but not there n post out!
joke got limit!dun broke tat !
if i said i'm not angry is ok,fine~
tat a lie!
maybe after these we will friend back,but
memory still there!
this the truth!
u all made me left the group without REGRET

No comments:

Post a Comment